DescriptionPayuss Caviar, as it is commonly known in Russia, was originally produced by an ancient process. It is ideal for consumption either on its own or as ingredient parts of larger recipes. Produced only with caviar specially selected for this purpose and completely hand-pressed.
- Species: Acipenser Baerii
- Color: from dark olive to brownish
- Taste: Unique, clean, sweet, with a most creamy and ‘nutty’ flavor
- Size of Pearls: n/a
- Most Comparable Wild Species: n/a
- Ingredients: Sturgeon Eggs, Sea Salt